Category Archives: Fish
Fish is a delicious dish that you can feel good about eating and serving to your family. Many types of fish exist, each offering a plethora of health benefits you’ll gain with consumption as well as its own delicious and unique flavor. But, if you’re ready to eat your favorite seafood in Plano TX, what should you serve with it?
The side items that you prepare with your fish vary upon the type of fish that you have prepared and what you like to eat. There is certainly no shortage of possible choices that you can eat with your fish. Some of the foods that people enjoy serving with fish include:
- Asparagus: Grilled asparagus is one of the tastiest foods to pair with your fish, and it is healthy, too. If you’ve never tried asparagus in the past or you’ve not tried it grilled, don’t miss out another moment.
- Fries: Fish and chips, as it is called, has long been a favorite paring for fish eaters who want to live life on the wild side. Bake the fries for a healthier alternative to the fat.
- Greens: Add a few splices of garlic to the greens and pair with your fish for a healthy, delicious meal right out of the south.
- Lemon Zest Pasta: Why not create something elegant and unique for dinner when fish is the main course? Paired with Lemon Zest Pasta, you’ll get a delicious creation that you cannot resist.
- Carrots: Mixed with a fun fruit, carrots are a tatsy creation that will compliment your meal well.
- Coleslaw: Another favorite pairing for those in the south -coleslaw. There are many ways to make it and each is just as delicious as the next. Eat up!