Make Grilling a Priority This Year!
If you are trying to make sure that you get the best tasting food possible, you are going to look at a lot of possibilities and options. Do you want to have food that tastes like it comes from Regency Grill or some other high class restaurant? What sorts of things do you need to do in order to make sure that your grilling is great? How can you have the best food possible? Here are a few things to think about and consider.
- Want to grill up a burger that tastes like Philadelphia? Try this Philly cheese steak burger: Grind beef and grill with mushrooms and onions; top with aged provolone to get the best flavor that you can get.
- If you are looking to make a classic grilled cheese that tastes great, then you may want to try this option: Use a solid sturdy bread with cheese that you enjoy. Add mustard and tomato slices to add texture. And use butter or olive oil to get that bit of a char.
- Grilled corn is always a delicious side dish to add to your dining experience. If you decide to grill corn, serve it with mayo with minced garlic, pimento and parsley.
- Did you know you can even make grilled pickles? Use slices of cucumber and char them quickly on the grill; toss with a mix of vinegar and sugar and let sit for 10 minutes or so.
- If you like a ham for the holidays, how about smoking it yourself? You can actually use your grill or smoker to get that great taste as well.
It is never too hot or too cold for grilling your favorites. Consider taking a look at what’s out there and getting creative with what you can grill. You’ll be surprised by the outcomes that you get from your efforts!